Wednesday, March 16, 2016

March 2016!


A new and wonderful year! 

I'm so behind on blogging and I've put my photography on the back burner thinking my bad vision has made photography harder. But the truth is its all in my head. I can still do great photos if I want to. So, this summer that will be my goal. I would very much like to focus my photographic attention on the southwest. I love it here. The beauty and peacefulness and I want to capture that. So, please be patient. I'll have some photos soon. In the meantime, I want to mention that I've recently discovered and become a literary addict to the Pendergast series of novels by Preston and Child. I'm even seriously tempted to visually creating what I believe Agent Pendergast looks like. At least in my minds eye just for fun. Anyone else like their novels? 

No comments:

Post a Comment