Friday, August 5, 2011

Enchanted Heavens


Enchanted Heavens

What inspired me to make this necklace was the sunset me and my husband took in on August 4th (my husbands birthday). It was everything Dark Ethereal to me: elegant, other-worldly, unbelievably beautiful and of course wispy with dark unforgettable colors. I named this necklace after that sunset: Enchanted Heavens. For this necklace I used sparkling smoky-lavender glass beads draped asymmetrically on a complimentary copper chain and then added an additional embellishment of three unevenly cut copper chains tipped with three violet water droplet swarovski crystals. The end result: a one-of-a-kind necklace seen no where else.


Necklace available for sale on eBay for $45.00 (paypal accepted). If you would like to purchase this item outside eBay please feel free to contact me via this blog or my photography website.

http://myworld.ebay.com/shadowbutterfly23

No comments:

Post a Comment