Thursday, September 15, 2011

Ethereal Bracelets and Cuffs






Eternity

I love this pretty bracelet made with a vintage heart shaped filigree pendant charm. This lovely bracelet also features several sparkling swarovski crystal beads in 'Golden Shadow' embellished by sparkling rhinestone studded gold beadcaps. To add contrast to the gold hues I added glossy gold and purple slender beads to add length and delicacy.


Available for sale
$35.00





Sweet Surrender

I adore this Marie Antoinette style cuff that I made with three layers of sparkling pink and black glass beads linked by five rhinestone studded silver-plated connectors.

Available for sale
$35.00


Scarlet Twilight

One of my elegant gothic pieces. A stunning Swarovski crystal bracelet embellished with a crimson cross pendant.

Available for sale
$35.00

No comments:

Post a Comment